Sunday, July 1, 2012

Tiffanyz Enchiladaz


It's a rainy day in Tampa Bay. Perfect night to cook a nice meal and stay in for a movie. The meal turned out fantastic & one we all agree is a keeper. I don't measure anything so I'd say use your best judgement.



Some Ingredients:

√       Ground 1lb lean turkey (I use 99/1)

√       Add 1/2 a finely chopped vidalia onion

√       fresh cilantro finely chopped

√       2 chopped garlic cloves

√       Low sodium taco seasoning



Tip: You'll want to bake these in a casserole dish. I use a stone ;0)



Preparation Steps:

√       Take a white corn tortilla and fill with
about a teaspoonful of refried beans

√       4 mexican cheeses

√       about a teaspoon of tomatillo sauce (homemade is best)

√       roll it up and pop it in the dish

√       Pour enchilada sauce over enchiladas

√       Sprinkle any leftover turkey and a little cheese over the top & throw it in the oven



Bake in oven @ 350 for about 30 min.



Tip: Serve with fresh sliced avocados & a teaspoon of sour cream if you like.

I served ours over yellow rice.

If you try it out, let me know how you like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment